Bad news: No one won Wednesday night's Powerball drawing.
Good news: Now you have a chance at an even bigger jackpot.
There were no winners in the drawing on Wednesday night, so the next drawing will be Saturday.
But instead of the previous jackpot of $550 million, Powerball says there will be an estimated $625 million up for grabs. That makes it the fourth largest Powerball in history and the seventh largest in US lottery history, according to a news release from the Multi-State Lottery Association.
According to Powerball's website, if you were to stack the jackpot in $100 bills, it would reach a height between that of One World Trade Center in New York City and Burj Khalifa in Dubai.
Sure, your odds of winning the grand prize are 1 in 292,201,338. But there are longer shots.
- Powerball drawing: Winner declared in Saturday's $559 million jackpot lottery
- $750 million up for grabs in Wednesday's Powerball drawing
- Powerball winner donates half a million dollars to veterans group
- Local man hoping to be the big winner in next Powerball drawing
- Feeling lucky? $550 million is up for grabs in next Powerball drawing
- Ready to be Powerball or Mega Millions winner? But are you really?
- Powerball and Mega Millions now total $783 million
- Mega Millions jackpot grows -- with next drawing on New Year's Day
- Winner of $1.5M Hoosier Lotto drawing must claim by Thursday