TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A podcaster hopes to improve leadership and communication skills in teachers.
Ryan Cowden hosts “School of Thought." It's a podcast with a mission to create a new school of thought through leadership, education and communication.
A podcast is kind of like a radio program, except you can listen to it at any time.
Thursday Cowden spoke at the "coffee and conversation series" at Launch Terre Haute.
He spoke about his research and how his podcast is working to connect educators.
If you are interested in the "school of thought" podcast, you can find it online by clicking here.
- “School of Thought." podcast hopes to improve leadership and communication skills in teachers
- Attorney: Deputy thought gunfire was from outside school
- Facebook scandal affected more users than thought: up to 87M
- Electrical short thought to be cause of house fire
- Facebook thought Declaration of Independence quotes were hate speech
- Community voices thoughts on possible new jail location behind mall
- Study finds many parents unaware of suicidal thoughts in children
- Local liquor store owner shares his thoughts about Sunday alcohol sales
- Gunman thought responsible for Alabama mall shooting is at large, not dead, police now say
- Delta and Coke thought these flirtatious napkins were clever. But that idea fizzled