WABASH VALLEY, Ind. (WTHI) -- One Wabash Valley hospital has reason to celebrate!
Union Health is celebrating 50 years of tiny miracles.
They're remembering the babies and caregivers who have passes through its neonatal intensive care unit or NICU.
This was the first newborn intensive newborn intensive care unit in the state of Indiana.
The hospital marked 50 years with a ceremony Saturday.
Those at the anniversary party said they were excited to reunite with the families they've served.
- 50 years of tiny miracles
- Emergency delivery turned miracle
- Kevin's Weather: TINY TORNADOES
- Treat yourself on Miracle Treat Day
- A tiny home, making a big difference
- Tiny deer-like animal thought lost to science photographed for first time in 30 years
- Tree arrives at Terre Haute's Miracle on 7th Street
- Miracle on 7th Street continues with Light Your Way parade
- Miracle on 7th Street presents checks to local charities
- Snowy owls wintering in US fitted with tiny tracking devices