TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) – A fourth person in Indiana has died from COVID-19, the coronavirus.
According to the Indiana State Department of Health, the patient was over age 60 and was from Delaware County. This is the first death reported in the county.
State officials say 126 Hoosiers have tested positive for COVID-19.
- 4th person dies of COVID-19 in Indiana
- 6th person dies from COVID-19 in Indiana
- Illinois infant with COVID-19 dies
- Personal gun sales in Indiana
- 2nd COVID-19 patient identified in Indiana
- ISDH: 201 Covid-19 cases in Indiana
- Sullivan County person with COVID-19 self-isolating at home
- Second person dies after Vigo County crash
- 4th of July celebrations
- Indiana reports 4th lung injury death linked to vaping