TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute intersection that has been closed for over a week will reopen Friday.
Last week, a sinkhole at 4th and Ohio Streets in Terre Haute forced crews to close the intersection.
According to Terre Haute City Engineer Chuck Ennis, the intersection will reopen on Friday morning.
Firefighters with the Terre Haute Fire Department first noticed the hole after a ladder truck drove through the intersection.
- 4th and Ohio Streets to reopen Friday morning after sinkhole repairs
- Ohio Street reopens as crews repair a massive sinkhole
- City Engineer says 4th Street could reopen on Friday
- Sinkhole cracks run from 4th and Ohio toward U.S. 41, no word on what caused it
- Road closed after sinkhole was discovered expected to reopen Monday
- Ohio Street reopens as crews get ready to move east to Ohio Blvd
- Sinkhole forms in New Goshen
- Terre Haute street closed for emergency repairs
- Car drives into massive sinkhole in northwest Indiana; emergency repairs ordered
- TRAFFIC: Section of Ohio closed Wednesday for gas line repair