TERRE HAUTE, Ind (WTHI) - A Linton, Indiana man is dead after his motorcycle hit a cow on the highway.
This happened just after midnight on State Road 59 between Jasonville and Linton.
55-year-old Richard Cash was southbound on 59 when the driver struck the cow.
Deputy Alan Jackson of the Greene County Sheriff's Office told the Greene County Daily World that Cash still had a pulse as he was taken to the hospital.
The crash threw Cash from his motorcycle, causing his fatal injuries.
- Linton man dies after crashing motorcycle into a cow
- Terre Haute man dies in Edgar County motorcycle accident
- Linton Stockton Challenge Course
- Silver Alert cancelled for missing Linton man
- Linton man charged with attempted murder
- Two people seriously injured following motorcycle crash
- Man Steals Pick-Up Truck, Crashes into Fence and 2 Cows
- Ohio man says rescued cow is a regular backseat passenger
- Man dies after injuries from crash
- Truck carrying cows on U.S. 41 tips, several cows dead, more were on the loose