CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Unlikely sources are making a local youth ranch a reality.
Inmates at Indiana state prisons have raised $2,5000 for a new Sheriff's Youth Ranch.
This money will be used to buy and install exterior lighting on the ranch located just off of State Road 59 in Brazil.
Some of those donations came from offenders at the Wabash Valley Correctional Facility in Carlisle.
They made quilts that were sold at community fundraisers.
The ranch is currently under construction.
If you would like to get involved, click here.
- Donation for Sheriff's Youth Ranch in Clay County comes from an unlikely source
- Ranch will impact youth nationwide
- Clay Youth Food Program
- Indiana Sheriff's Youth Ranch Truck Raffle picks a winner
- Clay County group receives donation
- Clay County Youth Food Program needs volunteers
- Cradles of Clay County receives $2,200 donation
- Clay County VFW Post receives land donation
- Pancake breakfast to benefit Clay Youth League
- Hundreds more benefiting from Clay County Youth Food Program