TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute pastor will stand trial this fall for resisting arrest.
Chris McKinney posted bond last week following his arrest.
According to Vigo County deputies, McKinney was arrested after he confronted an officer in a parking lot.
Deputies followed him home where they say things escalated.
McKinney was briefly hospitalized before being taken to jail.
A special prosecutor has been assigned to the case.
- Terre Haute pastor will stand trial this fall for resisting arrest
- Terre Haute pastor charged with resisting law enforcement
- Terre Haute man arrested on drug and battery charges after resisting arrest
- Fans pack the stands at the Terre Haute Action Track
- Terre Haute man arrested after overnight pursuit
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Terre Haute murder suspect has his trial moved back
- Trials set for men arrested after fight outside Terre Haute bar
- Trial date set for man arrested for October shooting in Terre Haute
- Trial pushed back for West Terre Haute man arrested after bomb scare