DAVIESS COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Daviess County man was crushed to death while working on his vehicle.
The Daviess County Sheriff's Office says it happened on Thursday night around 7 p.m. in Plainville.
Officials say 47-year-old Daniel Alexander was working on his car while his wife was at the store.
The Sheriff's Office says a jack was the only thing holding up the vehicle before it fell.
Officials say when Alexander's wife returned home, Alexander was crushed under the vehicle.
They say Alexander passed away from the accident.
- Man crushed while working on vehicle
- Footbridge collapses onto busy highway, crushes 8 vehicles
- Bridge collapses in Italy during heavy storm, crushing cars
- Man killed after hit by vehicle in Paris, Illinois
- Your vehicle's impounded... now what?
- Woman falls out of vehicle
- Indiana man allegedly claimed he worked for Pence security
- Car experts: Prepare vehicles for winter now
- Police respond to vehicle crash on interstate
- Weapon stolen from ISP trooper vehicle