PUTNAM COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Rockville woman is facing charges after officials say she struck a police vehicle.
It happened Saturday morning, just after 10 o'clock in Greencastle, Indiana.
Indiana State Police say a sergeant was in the Elm Street area and noticed a disturbance between four people inside a vehicle. Officials say when he went to investigate, the vehicle suddenly lunged forward and hit the ISP pickup truck.
After detaining the individuals, police found Jami Busbin, 48, Rockville, had approximately two grams of Spice and two items of paraphernalia.
Busbin was arrested and taken to the Putnam County Jail. She faces charges of Possession of a Look Alike Drug and Possession of Paraphernalia. Police also issued an additional traffic citation for unsafe lane movement.
The other individuals were released from the scene.
Prior to her arrest, police say Busbin was medically checked at the Putnam County Hospital.
- Rockville woman facing charges after hitting police vehicle
- Rockville Police Department hiring additional police officer
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Rockville Police Department needs your help getting K9 grant
- Parke County man facing charges after allegedly stealing a vehicle and leading police on a chase
- Terre Haute man facing charges in two counties after police report he stole a vehicle
- Woman falls out of vehicle
- Former coach faces charges
- Concern over bus routes at Rockville Elementary
- Rockville holds their National Night Out event