PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A daycare operator will appear in Parke County Circuit court in March after officials say she allegedly struck a child.
Friday afternoon, the Parke County Sheriff's Office served a summons to appear in court for Robin White, 52, Rockville.
Officials say the summons is for Battery, a Class A misdemeanor.
An investigation, through Indiana State Police, started in December 2017. Police say in November 2017, White allegedly struck a 7-year-old boy in the face, causing a contusion. Officials say the incident happened at her business, White's Daycare, on West Strawberry Road in Rockville.
White will appear in court on March 12th.
- Daycare operator summoned, accused of striking child in the face
- Man facing charges for child molestation
- A summons for a felony? Why are some Vigo County felony suspects avoiding handcuffs?
- Investigation into alleged battery at Parke County daycare
- Deming Park Pool to operate under shortened operating hours
- Local charity growing their operations
- Woman who worked in local schools facing child seduction charges
- Woman accused of firing gunshots in the avenues and striking a police dog has trial date
- New information released in regards to investigation at Parke County daycare
- Boy hurt at local church daycare, mom says insurance company wants taxpayers to foot the bill