In 2018, The Indiana Broadcasters Association is rewarding 45,000 in scholarships to college students pursuing a degree in broadcasting. If you are a current college student with more than one semester remaining, have a Grade Point Average of 3.0 or greater, and are pursuing a degree in broadcasting or a related field. The deadline to apply is Friday, February 16th.
Each year the Indiana Broadcasters Association awards college scholarships to worthy students who are pursuing a degree in the field of broadcasting.
- Indiana Broadcasters Association Scholarship
- Indiana Sheriff's Association awarding scholarships
- WTHI's first sports anchor inducted into Indiana Broadcasters Association Hall of Fame
- Alzheimer's Association Longest Day
- Scholarships available for Indiana students interested in becoming teachers
- Indiana reports first death associated with hepatitis A outbreak
- Eva Kor honored by Indiana State Teachers Association
- Florida shooting victim had scholarship to UIndy
- Craft fundraiser helps Harrison College scholarship
- Local aviation students receive scholarships from FedEx
Scroll for more content...