TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Trading soft-serve for cellphones.
The former Dairy Queen at 1452 Fort Harrison Road in Terre Haute is getting a new life.
The city's lead building inspector says it'll soon become a "Cellular Sales."
News 10 spoke with a representative from the store.
He told us the business is an authorized Verizon retailer.
He also says they have more than 500 stores across the country including one in Honey Creek Mall.
He says they plan to open on December 22nd.
- Old northside Dairy Queen getting a new life
- One person hurt after northside crash
- Local choir decks the halls at Northside Community Church
- Back to School Sunday continues at Northside Community Church
- Garage fire on Terre Haute's northside under investigation
- Police arrest man after short foot chase on Terre Haute's northside
- Police search for person accused of stealing a purse from an elderly woman at northside Menards
- Third annual Culinary Queens Cooking for Community!
- 'Queen of Soul' Aretha Franklin has died
- Culinary Queens provide good eats for a good cause