TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Recipes were handmade by royalty and fit for a queen.
Culinary Queens is one of the biggest Halloween events in the Wabash Valley.
It’s a fundraiser that features local celebrity chefs and their special dishes.
Guests were invited to sample as many dishes as possible.
The event included music, dancing, and silent auctions.
Proceeds from the event go toward the FSA counseling center in Terre Haute.
- Culinary Queens provide good eats for a good cause
- Third annual Culinary Queens Cooking for Community!
- Town receives good fire grades
- Good Samaritan receives Magnet recognition
- Pancakes for a good cause
- Bowling for a good cause
- Good Samaritan launches telehealth services
- What Trump is good at
- Purdue researchers find eating red meat is good for your health
- Here's your chance to eat unlimited wings and help a good cause