SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - We have new information about the investigation of a man who police considered armed and dangerous.
It's a story that started last week.
Bradley Collins is in the Sullivan County Jail on multiple charges.
Police say Collins stole a truck and burglarized a home near Dugger.
That's when police say he led them on a hunt lasting for days.
On Friday, a Sullivan County Court say the found a probable cause that he had an accomplice.
Police say that accomplice is 28-year-old Aaron Shots from Vincennes.
Sullivan County Deputies believe he was with Collins when he allegedly committed the burglary.
Last Sunday, Shots was arrested in Vigo County on another incident.
- Police release more information on case that involved "armed and dangerous" man in Sullivan County
- Search for armed and dangerous suspect ends
- ARMED AND DANGEROUS: Police in Sullivan County searching for wanted man
- ‘Armed and dangerous’ suspect wanted in Tennessee deputy’s killing
- 9-1-1 call leads to the arrest of man police considered armed and dangerous
- ARMED AND DANGEROUS: Police identify wanted man connected to Wednesday night shooting
- "Armed and Dangerous" Police search for suspect in Anita Oswald murder while arresting his sister
- ARMED AND DANGEROUS: Attempted murder, robbery, criminal confinement...THPD search for wanted man
- 'Armed and Dangerous' man wanted in connection to Brazil shooting arrested
- Police in Brazil search for man wanted in shooting investigation, considered armed and extremely dangerous