TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) – 19th Street will remain closed Friday, between Ohio and Walnut Streets.
The office of Terre Haute’s Mayor says crews will be replacing the water lines.
If you have a student who attends Davis Park Elementary School, drop off and pick up will be affected.
To reach the school from Ohio Street, you can turn right on 18th Street. Or drivers can turn on 20th Street and take Poplar Street back around to the school.
Or drivers can take Poplar Street and avoid Ohio Street altogether.
The city says 19th Street will be back open as soon as the project wraps up at the end of the day Friday.
- TRAFFIC: 19th Street remains closed
- TRAFFIC: 19th Street between Walnut and Ohio to close
- Construction closes Vincennes street
- Part of 25th Street to close Monday
- Terre Haute street closed for emergency repairs
- Section Street in Sullivan closed for repaving
- 19th and Poplar Shamrock receives a fresh coat of paint
- Pioneer Days features 19th century construction with a modern crew
- March on the campus of ISU celebrates 19th Amendment
- 19th Anniversary of the Blues at the Crossroads Festival