TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man is in jail after police say he left the scene of an accident.
On Wednesday, police arrested 31-year-old Chris McCormick.
McCormick faces several charges, including leaving the scene of an accident and resisting law enforcement.
The Terre Haute Police Department told News 10 that McCormick was traveling Northbound on 13th Street.
That's when officers say he disregarded a light and hit another vehicle.
Authorities say McCormick then crashed into a tree before leaving the scene.
Officers located McCormick at 14th Street and 3rd Avenue in Terre Haute.
- Terre Haute man arrested after police say he left the scene of a crash
- Terre Haute man arrested when police say he fled the scene of a Parke County crash
- West Terre Haute crash left residents in the dark
- Terre Haute man arrested after overnight pursuit
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Police: Arrested Terre Haute man threatened to kill officers
- Cell phone left at the scene of a break-in leads police to arrest
- Seven days left: Sears' days are numbered in Terre Haute
- Police say no injuries in afternoon crash in Terre Haute
- One person hurt after Terre Haute crash