TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A trial for a man accused of molesting a child is continued.
The trial for William Billings was set to start Tuesday. But now, the trial's been pushed back to December.
Earlier this month, we told you that Billings attorney wants part of the State's case "to be thrown-out".
Billings is accused of luring a 7-year-old girl into a secluded area.
The child told police that Billings asked her to help him find his lost dog.
- Trial for man arrested for child molesting pushed to December
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Man facing charges for child molestation
- Terre Haute man arrested on one count of child molesting
- Trial date set for Terre Haute man accused of child molesting crimes
- Vigo County man accused of child molestation receives a trial date
- Indiana child molestation suspect nabbed in Alabama
- Greene County man enters plea deal in child molesting case
- Greene County man booked on child molesting charges