TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A trial for a man accused of molesting a child is continued.
The trial for William Billings was set to start Tuesday. But now, the trial's been pushed back to December.
Earlier this month, we told you that Billings attorney wants part of the State's case "to be thrown-out".
Billings is accused of luring a 7-year-old girl into a secluded area.
The child told police that Billings asked her to help him find his lost dog.
- Trial for man arrested for child molesting pushed to December
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Man facing charges for child molestation
- Clay County man charged with child molesting
- Clay County man arrested, charged with child molestation
- Man arrested in connection to Daviess County child molesting investigation
- Terre Haute man arrested on one count of child molesting
- Bicknell man arrested on child molestation, rape charges
- Trial date set for Terre Haute man accused of child molesting crimes