VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Cayuga man is behind bars facing charges of home improvement fraud.
The investigation started back in September when a Vermillion County Deputy took a report of possible fraud from a Newport, Indiana resident.
After an investigation, police arrested 62-year-old Gregory Weaver.
Weaver was charged with home improvement fraud, a level six felony.
- Vermillion County man arrested on home improvement fraud
- Vermillion County man arrested for dealing meth
- Man arrested for home improvement fraud after police say he accepted money for a job...but didn't do the work
- Vermillion County Sheriff's Office looking for people targeted in home improvement scam
- Vermillion County Election Results
- Operation Pullover arrest in Vermillion County
- Vermillion County represented in NASDAQ
- Vermillion County Cleanup fast approaching
- Vermillion County fair activities underway
- Vermillion Co. Deputies arrest man on trespassing and drug charges