SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Police have been searching for 48-year-old Bradley Collins.
It all started on Monday with a 9-1-1 call.
The caller told police they were following a farm grain truck that was reported stolen near Hymera.
The truck was leaving Greene County and traveling to Sullivan County.
It was stolen from the same area where police had been searching for Collins.
The Dugger Town Marshal was quickly able to locate the grain truck.
That is when police say Collins, who was allegedly driving the truck, drove at slow speeds to his home on 271 North Cass Washing Street near Dugger.
Police say Collins exited the truck and surrendered to police without incident.
A different truck that was reported stolen on Sunday morning that police thought might be connected to the Collins investigation has not been found.
It remains unclear if Collins had anything to do with that theft.
- 9-1-1 call leads to the arrest of man police considered armed and dangerous
- Police in Brazil search for man wanted in shooting investigation, considered armed and extremely dangerous
- During winter weather...when is it okay to call 9-1-1?
- Another community launches Text to 9-1-1 service
- Search for armed and dangerous suspect ends
- "Armed and Dangerous" Police search for suspect in Anita Oswald murder while arresting his sister
- Interim Vigo County 9-1-1 director announced after removal of McMullen
- 'Armed and Dangerous' man wanted in connection to Brazil shooting arrested
- Police investigate armed robbery