SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Police are still looking for a man they consider to be armed and dangerous.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office is looking for 48-year-old Bradley Collins.
He faces charges for burglary and theft in Sullivan County, as well as other charges in Vigo County.
Saturday afternoon, police received a tip that Collins was spotted near a cemetery in Hymera. That's when officials issued a manhunt with help from other agencies from Greene, Sullivan and Vigo County.
Officials also brought K9s to assist with the search.
Even though police had a tip of a specific area, they say different elements made search efforts difficult.
"I would say this is very challenging," said Sheriff Clark Cottom, Sullivan County, "We had standing corn and also heavy trees. There's a lot of coal mine strip pits back in there, very challenging area to search."
Police believe Collins is now in Southern Sullivan County or Western Greene County.
If you see Collins, do not approach him. He is believed to be armed and dangerous. Call 911.
- Manhunt in Sullivan County for wanted man
- Edgar County Manhunt Ends
- Wanted man arrested in Sullivan County
- Sullivan County Ambulance update
- Sullivan County Road Closure
- Sullivan County man safe after water rescue
- Man dies after Sullivan County mine accident
- Sullivan County man dies in tractor accident
- Resident reacts to nearby manhunt
- Sullivan County Sheriff's Office looking for wanted sex offender