TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) -The “Walkers are Coming” meet and greet took place at Sewer Lair Toys on Saturday.
The event featured two “Walkers” from the television show “The Walking Dead”.
News 10 caught up with Ben Bladon, who is one of the “Walkers” and plays many interesting creatures on TV and in movies.
He says, “The work itself is going to be hard and uncomfortable, but it’s rewarding and it’s worth it. And, also know that you are able to do stuff like that, that you’re able to put that much makeup on and do a good job working, is just a great feeling.”
Andrew Templeton, one of the owners of Sewer Lair Toys, says the meet and greet event officially ends at 5 p.m. Saturday. However, he says the “Walkers” may still be around for a while afterward. Regardless, Templeton says the business is open until 10 p.m. Saturday.
If you’d like to check out the event for yourself, Sewer Lair Toys is located on South Third Place behind the Honey Creek Mall.
- Event creeps into Wabash Valley
- National Night Out events planned for several Wabash Valley communities
- National spotlight on Wabash Valley
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley
- Governor visits Wabash Valley Town
- Shutdown worries Wabash Valley farmers
- Wabash Valley school receives national honors
- Rain provides small relief to Wabash Valley
- Veterans Day in the Wabash Valley
- Three Wabash Valley schools receive 4-Star status