SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Police in Sullivan County are searching for a man that they consider armed and dangerous.
That man is 48-year-old Bradley Joe Collins.
According to police, he is wanted on two separate warrants.
In Sullivan County, he is wanted for two counts of burglary and a count of theft.
In Vigo County, he has a warrant for criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon, resisting arrest with a deadly weapon, dealing meth, possession of meth, and dealing marijuana.
Earlier this week a homeowner near Dugger came home to find an unknown man inside her home. That man fled the house and the homeowner contacted police.
A little later, a nearby report was taken of a stolen pickup truck.
That stolen truck was involved in a crash on State Road 159 near Dugger.
The driver fled on foot.
Investigators say they believe the suspect in the home invasion and the stolen truck was Collins.
Collins is described as a white male standing 6'02" and weighing 295 lbs.
Police believe he might be in eastern Sullivan County or western Greene County.
If you see Collins, you are advised to call 911 right away, and not approach him.
- ARMED AND DANGEROUS: Police in Sullivan County searching for wanted man
- Police in Brazil search for man wanted in shooting investigation, considered armed and extremely dangerous
- Police release more information on case that involved "armed and dangerous" man in Sullivan County
- Police search for man wanted in Family Dollar armed robbery
- Search for armed and dangerous suspect ends
- Manhunt in Sullivan County for wanted man
- Wanted man arrested in Sullivan County
- ARMED AND DANGEROUS: Attempted murder, robbery, criminal confinement...THPD search for wanted man
- ARMED AND DANGEROUS: Police identify wanted man connected to Wednesday night shooting
- Police search for Sullivan bank robbery suspect