LINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - The Linton Police Department reports a railroad crossing just south of Walmart will be closed Wednesday.
Officials report the crossing is on County Road 1000 W. south of Walmart.
The Indiana Railroad will be working on the crossing Wednesday and it will be closed for an undetermined amount of time.
- Railroad crossing in Linton to be closed Wednesday
- Crews close part of Locust Street to fix railroad crossing
- Railroad crossing in Terre Haute reopened
- Dangerous railroad crossing provokes community response
- Work starts on Terre Haute railroad crossing
- Detour ahead: Several Terre Haute railroad crossings set to close for repair work
- State plan calls for $200M to make railroad crossings safer
- Communities can apply for grants for railroad crossing projects
- Railroad crossing work creating a headache for Vigo County residents
- Section of Locust Street to close for railroad repairs