BLOOMINGTON, Ind (WTHI) - Azzip Pizza opened their 7th location in Bloomington, IN on Friday. Purdue graduate Brad Niemeier started the restaurant after winning the Burton D. Morgan Business Plan Competition in 2012 earning a cash reward of $20,000 to start the business.
The first location was opened in 2014 in Evansville. They celebrated their one year anniversary in Terre Haute this month.
- Azzip Pizza opened their 7th location
- Azzip Pizza hosts one night only fundraiser
- Pizza and Pets: Azzip Pizza gives back to humane society
- Azzip Pizza donates part of Tuesday sales to charity
- Azzip Pizza holds fundraiser for Music is Key program
- Local pizza restaurant opens third location
- Local pizza place expands with additional location
- Kidney care facility opens Terre Haute location
- New insurance location open in Terre Haute
- New Aldi's location set to open soon