WABASH VALLEY (WTHI) - It is time for the 28th annual Santa Train starting in December!
The Indiana Rail Road has dates scheduled for the Santa Train from Dec. 1 through Dec. 3. The train will be making 12 stops in those three days.
Access to the Santa Train is free with a ticket and tickets are given out on a first come, first serve basis when the train arrives. There are no tickets available in advance.
Below is the full schedule for stops in our area on December 2:
Bloomfield - 11 a.m.
Linton - 1:30 p.m.
Dugger - 4 p.m.
Jasonville - 6:30 p.m.
Below is the full schedule for stops in our area on December 3:
Newton - 9 a.m.
Oblong - 11:15 a.m.
Palestine - 1:30 p.m.
Sullivan - 4 p.m.
For a printable version of the schedule, click here.
- The Santa Train is making stops in the Wabash Valley
- Santa Train comes to town
- Wabash valley fire fighters trained as fire investigators
- Event creeps into Wabash Valley
- National spotlight on Wabash Valley
- Hospice of the Wabash Valley
- Governor visits Wabash Valley Town
- Shutdown worries Wabash Valley farmers
- Wabash Valley school receives national honors
- Rain provides small relief to Wabash Valley