PUTNAM COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana State Police report a Greencastle man was arrested after more than five months investigating claims of sexual battery.
The investigation began in early May when police report Rathal M. Moore, 24 of Greencastle, was alone with an adult female and forced her to perform sexual acts.
“Items seized from the scene, a home on Jackson Street in Greencastle, were submitted to the Indiana State Police Laboratory for analysis and those results assisted in the filing of the criminal charge,” a press release stated.
Moore was arrested and booked into the Putnam County Jail just after midnight on Oct. 14
- Greencastle man arrested for allegations of sexual battery
- Terre Haute man charged for Greencastle murder
- Terre Haute man arrested for charges of rape and sexual battery
- Investigation into alleged battery at Parke County daycare
- Terre Haute man enters guilty plea to burglary and sexual battery
- Sullivan County man accused of sexual battery and strangulation of two underage females
- Terre Haute man arrested on drug and battery charges after resisting arrest
- Allegations of sexual misconduct roiling Congress
- Greencastle Police are searching for this missing homeless man - and they are asking for your help