UPDATE 10/25/17: Officials located Sanchez.
The Parke County Sheriff's Office, along with the Terre Haute Police Department, made the arrest on Sunday.
Officials say they found Sanchez at a motel in Terre Haute.
PARKE COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Officials in Parke County need your help tracking down a Terre Haute woman.
The Parke County Sheriff's Office is looking for Angela Marie Sanchez, 40.
Officials say Sanchez has an active warrant for Burglary and Resisting Law Enforcement.
According to the Parke County Sheriff's Office Facebook Page, Sanchez was last known to be staying at a home in the 4400 block of North 18th Street in Terre Haute.
Officials say Sanchez is 5'3, 180 lbs with brown hair and hazel eyes.
If you have any information, call the Parke County Sheriff's Office at (765) 569-5413, or contact them in a private message through their Facebook page.
- Wanted Terre Haute woman found by police
- Crime Stoppers: Terre Haute woman wanted on several theft warrants
- Police identify suspects wanted in West Terre Haute IGA theft
- Crime Stoppers: Police looking for West Terre Haute woman wanted on drug charges
- Terre Haute woman celebrates her 101st birthday
- Terre Haute woman sentenced for shooting
- Terre Haute Police now accepting applications
- Terre Haute Police are "shooting" for accuracy
- Terre Haute police chase leaves suspect hospitalized
- Police respond to stabbing in Terre Haute