TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute yoga instructor and brewing company are teaming up to promote fitness and beer.
Terre Haute Brewing Company served up a yoga class for the first time Saturday morning with instructor Carrie Lutz.
The public could stretch their limbs and clear their minds before hitting the bar.
It was ten dollars to participate. The money covers the cost of the class and the rest is donated to charity.
With it being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Lutz decided to donate the money to the Komen Foundation.
Lutz says the class offers customers the opportunity to explore a local company.
Typical sessions include fifty minutes of yoga and then participants can hit the bar.
People of all skill levels are welcome to attend future sessions.
For more information and announcements for future classes follow Terre Haute Brewing Company on Facebook.
- Beer yoga clears mind, fills glass
- Doctor accused of killing family with gas-filled yoga ball
- Reaching young minds before Preschool
- Do you practice mindful eating?
- Sunday is National Beer Day
- New program, similar to yoga, offered in Terre Haute
- Swope Art Museum offers 'Yoga in the Gallery'
- Blue light glasses promise relief while using digital devices
- Indiana stores could soon sell cold beer
- Pizza Hut expands beer delivery service