VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Many tried their luck at the Monte Carlo Masquerade on Saturday!
Guests played casino style games for a good cause.
Proceeds go toward the Council On Domestic Abuse, or CODA.
Organizers say the funds will help support their local shelter.
"This fundraiser here is the way that we are keeping that shelter going," said Cheryl White, board member, "and we want to make as much money as possible so we can serve as many people as possible, because unfortunately, the problem of domestic violence has not gone away."
The month of October is also National Domestic Abuse Awareness Month.
- Masquerade event raises funds for CODA
- Community Spotlight: CODA
- THPD hosts CODA fundraiser
- CODA hoasts candlelight vigil
- CODA holds open house
- CODA raises around $25,000 less than a week after announcing funding issues
- CODA holds event to remember the victims of domestic violence
- Fifi's fundraiser helps to raise money for CODA
- Community event raises funds to feed hungry families
- Local group holds fundraiser for CODA