VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - Ancient artifacts can now be found at Vincennes University.
That's after a donation they received on Saturday.
The CW Chu Foundation of Hong Kong provides scholarships for more than 700 Hong Kong students every year.
Many of those students begin their studies at Vincennes University.
A reunion was held for the scholars on Saturday, which included a private ceremony to dedicate the CW Chu Pavilion at Updike Hall.
The pavilion will house a collection of porcelain artifacts.
- Vincennes University receives artifacts donation
- Vincennes University Foundation receives $4.5 million donation
- Vincennes building receives renovations
- Vincennes University names new Provost
- Vincennes University hosts job fair
- Vincennes University's aviation curriculum grows
- Organization received big donation
- Vincennes University approved to tear down buildings
- Vincennes University hosts emergency services job fair
- Downtown Vincennes receives money to update facades