VERMILLION COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Vermillion County Deputies arrested a man Sunday evening after he broke into a home and was found to have drugs on him.
Deputies were called around 5:30 p.m. after a man identified as Aaron Gillespie was found trespassing and then broke into a home.
Officials report Gillespie stated he had entered the home looking for water. But when searched, deputies found methamphetamine, methamphetamine popes and other paraphernalia on him.
Gillespie was arrested and taken to the Vermillion County Jail for possession, criminal trespass, maintaining a common nuisance and possession of paraphernalia.
He is being held on a $10,000 bond.
- Vermillion Co. Deputies arrest man on trespassing and drug charges
- Martin County Sheriff's Deputy arrested on drug charges
- Cayuga man arrested, facing drug charges
- Vermillion County man arrested for dealing meth
- Three facing drug-related charges in Vermillion County
- Traffic stop leads to drug arrest in Vermillion County
- Purple paint aims to keep trespassers out
- Vermillion County woman arrested for fraudulent credit card charges
- Hymera man arrested, facing drug charges after police stop
- Several arrested on drug charges in Clinton