TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Wabash Valley communities are getting help to spark development.
It’s part of $15 million in federal grant money distributed across five programs in Indiana.
We've told you before Vincennes applied for money through the Main Street Revitalization Program.
We can tell you the city received half a million dollars for façade improvements. The money will be used for nine properties along Main Street.
Other recipients in our area include the town of Farmersburg for a blight elimination project, Daviess County for a fire station and town of Fairview Park for storm water drainage improvements.
- Communities across the Wabash Valley receiving federal money for town improvements
- Two Wabash Valley towns receive DNR grants
- Governor visits Wabash Valley Town
- Big money coming to Wabash Valley rural communities for infrastructure improvements
- Community Spotlight: The Wabash Valley Community Foundation
- Groups awarded grant money through Wabash Valley Community Foundation
- Wabash Valley school receives national honors
- Three Wabash Valley schools receive 4-Star status
- Two Wabash Valley schools receive STEM certification
- Wabash Valley town hopes for DNR grant to improve river experience