TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Terre Haute Police report two men were arrested Monday night after a fight in the parking lot of a Terre Haute establishment.
Officers were called to Show-Me’s Sports Bar at 2324 S. 3rd Street around 10:15 p.m.
Police report they found a male unconscious in the parking lot. It was reported that four males had been fighting in the parking lot.
David Winner, 47 of Indianapolis, and Joshua McGovern, 24 of Joliet, Illinois were arrested for battery.
Both were taken to the Vigo County Jail.
The male victim was taken to a local hospital for his injuries.
- Two arrested after fight outside Terre Haute sports bar
- Trials set for men arrested after fight outside Terre Haute bar
- Terre Haute man arrested after fight with THPD officer
- Three arrested after fight in Terre Haute turned physical
- Busted: Terre Haute man featured on Crime Stoppers behind bars
- Avenue gunshots land Terre Haute woman behind bars
- Terre Haute man behind bars after foot pursuit with police
- Terre Haute man behind bars after police chase
- New sports complex set to open in Terre Haute
- Academy Sports donates bikes to West Terre Haute children