KNOX COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The burn ban that was in place for Knox County has been lifted.
The Knox County Emergency Management reported the ban was lifted as of Wednesday morning.
- Knox County burn ban lifted
- Knox County burn ban affects local campers
- Burn ban declared until further notice for Knox County
- Knox County Election Results
- Knox County prepares for primaries
- Martin County officials put burn ban in place
- Clay County boil order lifted
- Ball State lifts fraternity party ban after three months
- Knox County Sheriffs Department gets new equiptment
- One woman dead after Knox County fire