TERRE HAUTE, Ind, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute business has been recognized for its continued growth in Indiana.
Clabber Girl was honored at the Indiana Manufacturers Hall of Fame luncheon.
They showcase companies that are focused on the state's overall health and economic well-being. Clabber Girl has been in business since 1850 and officials say, thanks to their employees, they will continue to grow, helping the Hoosier state.
“For them to be recognized is a big deal, hey we're doing something good - we're part of something that's really cool,” said Clabber Girl President, Gary Morris. “It also recognizes the generations before us that set us up for this opportunity."
- Clabber Girl honored at Indiana Manufacturers Hall of Fame Luncheon
- Clabber Girl continues holiday tradition on Saturday
- Clabber Girl hosts Valentine's Day event
- Making Christmas goodies at the Clabber Girl Bake Shop
- 80-year-old Clabber Girl billboard to receive a facelift
- Work starts to restore historic Clabber Girl sign
- Musicians inducted into Hall of Fame
- Junior Achievement holds Hall of Fame dinner
- Honoring the Badge: Nick Hall
- Hulk Hogan reinstated into wrestling Hall of Fame