DELPHI, Ind. (WLFI) — The Indiana State Police has concluded its Colorado trip looking into a possible tip regarding the Delphi homicides.
On Sept. 25, Daniel Nations, was arrested in Colorado during a homicide investigation unrelated to the Delphi case.
Enough similarities were noted between that case and the Delphi homicides to prompt ISP to further investigate Nations.
On Sept. 29, ISP arrived in El Paso County, Colorado to investigate the tip and returned on Oct. 2.
Police have released no information that specifically includes or excludes Nations as a suspect in the Delphi homicides.
Investigators will continue to review information gathered during their visit to Colorado.
Nations remains in the custody of Colorado law enforcement.
For full coverage of this story click here.
- ISP returns from Colorado investigation
- Carroll County sheriff: ISP investigators in Colorado to question Daniel Nations
- ISP responds to NAACP allegation about Flora fire investigation
- ISP hands off investigation into police-action shootings
- 2018 ISP Scheid Diesel patrol results released
- Weapon stolen from ISP trooper vehicle
- Knox County police officer arrested after ISP and FBI say he compromised undercover investigation
- ISP conducts a four-year-long investigation into local business owner
- ISP names person of interest in Delphi homicide case
- ISP K9 located after running off during police-action shooting