VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A new trial date has been set for a murder suspect in Terre Haute.
Buddy Ellinger, Jr. is now set for trial on Dec. 11.
The State and the Defense say they're both ready to go. The court will now double check all information to prepare for the trial.
Ellinger was arrested last year during a stand-off with police. Police say he was named a suspect" in connection with a homicide investigation.
Police found Thomas Fuller III shot to death at Greenwood Manor Apartments.
- New trial date set for Vigo County man accused of murder
- Trial date set for man accused of 18th and Wabash murder
- Vigo County man accused of child molestation receives a trial date
- Dec 6th trial date set for Tanoos
- Trial date set for Nathan Derickson
- Trial date set for a federal lawsuit involving the Vigo County Jail
- New trial date for man arrested on murder charge
- Man accused of killing volunteer firefighter in crash has trial date set
- Trial date set for Terre Haute man accused of child molesting crimes
- Man accused of setting fire to Community Corrections building receives new trial date