VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Vigo County man entered a plea just as his trial started.
Derek Snapp was arrested for several charges including criminal confinement.
Court documents say Snapp pressed a knife against his wife's throat while making threats. He's also a habitual offender.
A jury was seated on Tuesday and his trial was set to continue Wednesday.
However Snapp decided to enter a guilty plea instead.
With that motion the trial has ended and a sentencing date has been set for November.
- Guilty plea entered during trial; Terre Haute man set to be sentenced in Nov.
- Terre Haute man sentenced after entering a guilty plea
- West Terre Haute police officer enters a guilty plea, receives suspended sentence
- Terre Haute man accused of murder enters a plea
- Vincennes man enters guilty plea for murder
- Terre Haute man enters guilty plea for five counts of neglect of a dependent
- Terre Haute man accused of sex crimes enters a guilty plea
- Terre Haute man enters guilty plea to burglary and sexual battery
- Gas station robbery suspect enters guilty plea
- Man accused of causing weekend standoff enters not guilty plea