VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - In court Wednesday morning a woman tried to tell the judge, what she's accused of doing, is false!
Officers arrested Lorna Lee Cottom in connection with a burglary investigation.
Police say a cell phone left behind at a crime scene led them to Cottom. The investigation started in early July.
Police say Cottom stole items totaling more than $10,000.
- Woman claims in court charges against her are false
- Illinois man charged in connection to false Amber Alert
- ‘Empire’ actor charged with making false police report
- Vermillion County woman accused of charging $17K on grandma's credit card appears in court
- Woman charged in bus stop crash that killed 3 due in court
- Woman claims jury duty scam almost fooled her
- Indiana woman sentenced for killing a mom, claiming her baby
- Dead man walking: Court rejects Romanian’s claim he’s alive
- Michigan court will review Larry Nassar sentencing after claims of bias
- Vincennes tax preparer federally sentenced for false tax returns