TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man now heads to probation after serving most of his sentence in the Vigo County Jail.
Brandon Holloman pleaded guilty to aggravated battery last month.
Terre Haute Police arrested Holloman for an incident that happened in March of 2015. He's been incarcerated ever since, serving more than 900 days in jail.
Now, Holloman is on probation for 10 years.
He's also to report to Hamilton Center and follow any recommendations.
- Terre Haute man on probation after pleading guilty
- Terre Haute man pleads guilty in stabbing case
- Man accused in West Terre Haute bomb scare pleads guilty
- Terre Haute man found guilty of murder
- Terre Haute man found guilty in child molestation case
- Terre Haute man sentenced after entering a guilty plea
- Terre Haute man found guilty in shooting incident
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man arrested after overnight pursuit
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges