SULLIVAN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Crews were called to the scene of an accident that happened just north of Shelburn off of U.S. 41 on State Road 48.
Officials say a pickup truck crashed into a utility pole just before 4:30 a.m. snapping the utility pole, knocking down power lines.
Win Energy was called to the scene. They report there were 217 members in the Shelburn area without power. All had power restored by 11:30 a.m.
Crews were directing traffic around the downed lines and replaced two poles.
One person was taken to the hospital with unknown injuries.
News 10 will continue to follow the story and bring you the latest when information becomes available.
- Early morning accident caused power outages in Sullivan County
- Early Morning Fatal Crash in Sullivan County
- Storms cause power outages in some areas
- One dead after early morning house fire in Sullivan County
- Man dies after Sullivan County mine accident
- Sullivan County man dies in tractor accident
- Storm Damage and Power Outages
- Crash into pole causes minor power outage in Terre Haute
- Person arrested in connection to morning power outage
- Power outages reported on Terre Haute's southside