TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - One man is in jail in connection to an apartment fire.
Police arrested Anthony McKenzie.
According to investigators, McKenzie is responsible for a fire started at Greenwood Manor Apartments in Terre Haute.
Investigator Norm Loudermilk says security cameras helped lead to McKenzie's arrest.
"He was seen in the video trying to cover his head with his shirt. He disguised himself. His motive was that indicated when he was evicted to the people here, 'you haven't seen crazy yet,'" Loudermilk said.
McKenzie is currently in the Vigo County Jail.
- Terre Haute man charged with starting fire at apartment complex
- Planned power outages to impact Terre Haute apartment complex
- Child falls through ice at Terre Haute apartment complex
- Firefighters battle Terre Haute apartment fire
- Terre Haute man charged with arson, accused of setting apartment building on fire
- Victim from Thursday shooting at Terre Haute apartment complex has been identified
- New Terre Haute apartment building nearing completion
- Arson investigation underway after Terre Haute apartment fire
- West Terre Haute man faces rape charges
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges