VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Jury selection is underway for a Vigo County man facing several charges including criminal confinement.
According to police Derek Snapp reportedly threatened his wife with a knife.
Court documents say Snapp pressed the knife against her throat, while making threats. Snapp is also a habitual offender.
The judge said on Tuesday morning that this trial will last through Wednesday possibly into Thursday.
The State is expecting to call 14 witnesses.
- Jury selection underway for criminal confinement trial in Vigo County
- Vigo County man files for plea right before jury trial
- Terre Haute man arrested on criminal confinement charge
- Agency selected for Vigo County Jail assessment
- U.S. Marshals arrest Sullivan County man, charged with auto theft and criminal confinement
- Jury selection underway for man accused of setting fire to Bridgeton Bridge in 2005
- Jury selection begins in Indiana woman’s trial for bus stop deaths
- Study underway at the Vigo County Jail
- Terre Haute man sentenced to five years after arrested for criminal confinement
- ARMED AND DANGEROUS: Attempted murder, robbery, criminal confinement...THPD search for wanted man