VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man who was arrested on robbery charges was found to have drugs on him once he was taken to the police department.
Michael Mundell was in court Tuesday morning.
According to police, Mundell broke into a home on Monday on South 12th Street in Terre Haute. Police say Mundell tried to get away with the victims safe and also threatened the victim.
When he tried to run from police, they say he punched an officer in the face and tried to attack him.
When Mundell was taken to the police department, drugs were found on him.
Mundell has been charged with battery against public safety official, robbery, criminal mischief, burglary, two counts of resisting law enforcement and intimidation.
He is scheduled to be back in court next week.
- Police report man stole safe, threatened victim and punched officer
- Police: Arrested Terre Haute man threatened to kill officers
- Terre Haute man facing charges in two counties after police report he stole a vehicle
- Terre Haute man charged after police say he stole a vehicle and broke into store
- Man sues police officer who shot him
- Campus police share tips to staying safe
- Sullivan County man safe after water rescue
- GOP Senate candidates throw verbal punches at final debate
- Court documents: Man broke into home, threatened police with a stick