The Red Cross has opened a hotline for those trying to locate family members who attended the concert and are uncontactable, which can be reached on 1-866-535-5654.
The victims are being treated at Las Vegas’ University Medical Centre. The hospital’s emergency department can be reached on 702-383-2211.
- Las Vegas Emergency Contact Numbers
- Prayer vigil set for Las Vegas victims
- Las Vegas Shooting: Unsealed documents reveal new details
- Sheriff: No motive, no 2nd shooter in Las Vegas massacre
- Vermillion County mentoring program honored in Las Vegas
- Vigo County native performed on stage in Las Vegas a few hours before shooting
- Indianapolis officials evaluate safety plans for downtown venues after Las Vegas shooting
- ARRESTED: Las Vegas police arrest Kenneth Pitts, Jr. in Nevada campsite
- Las Vegas is trading parking tickets for pencils, pens and paper for students
- Las Vegas marks 2 years since mass shooting that killed 58