TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A judge handed down her prison sentence to a man convicted of child molesting.
Judge Sarah Mullican sentenced Kevin Moore to 35-years in prison.
On August 10th, a jury found Moore guilty of child molesting and three other charges.
The sentences for all four counts will run at the same time.
The judge also ordered Moore to fully serve his entire sentence.
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man arrested on one count of child molesting
- Terre Haute man found guilty in child molestation case
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- Jury has been seated for Terre Haute child molesting case
- Terre Haute man accused of molesting 13-year-old
- Terre Haute man denies accusations that he molested two girls
- Trial date set for Terre Haute man accused of child molesting crimes
- Terre Haute man sentenced for burglary
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge