TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A judge handed down her prison sentence to a man convicted of child molesting.
Judge Sarah Mullican sentenced Kevin Moore to 35-years in prison.
On August 10th, a jury found Moore guilty of child molesting and three other charges.
The sentences for all four counts will run at the same time.
The judge also ordered Moore to fully serve his entire sentence.
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child solicitation
- Terre Haute man found guilty in child molestation case
- Terre Haute man arrested on one count of child molesting
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- Terre Haute firefighter accused of child molesting appears in court
- Jury has been seated for Terre Haute child molesting case
- Terre Haute firefighter arrested on multiple counts of child molestation
- Terre Haute man sentenced for having child porn
- Terre Haute man accused of molesting 13-year-old