TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - It's a training program aimed at helping potential employers and employees.
Catholic Charities offers a unique food services training program.
For 10-weeks, participants learn how to handle food properly.
Training includes everything from cutting, proper temperatures, cooking, and much more.
They are skills that put them above others in the market when they apply for a job.
To learn more about the service, click here.
- Training program hopes to help people learn skills in the kitchen
- Competitors Learn Showmanship Skills at Fair Event
- Program hopes to educate people on benefits in rural areas
- Hope Garden grows to feed Kitchen of Knowledge
- Law enforcement learn crisis intervention training.
- 4th graders at Dixie Bee Elementary School learn trade skills
- Freshmen learn entrepreneurial skills at Techstars Startup Weekend
- Vigo County Students learn leadership skills on day off
- Local soup kitchen reports fewer people stopping by
- GOP lawmakers put medical skills to work after train crash