TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Vigo County performer says he and his bandmates are okay after the tragic shooting in Las Vegas.
Earlier in the day, Vigo Count native Dylan Schneider performed at The Route 91 Harvest Festival show in Las Vegas.
On Monday, Schneider Tweeted this statement:
"I'm writing to let you know that myself, my band/crew, and my team are all safe following last night's mass shooting at the Las Vegas Route 91 Harvest Music Festival. Yesterday's events were horrific. Please keep those injured and the family and friends of those that passed in your thoughts and prayers."
Schneider was part of the lineup that performed during the three-day country music show.
- Vigo County native performed on stage in Las Vegas a few hours before shooting
- Las Vegas Emergency Contact Numbers
- Racing takes center stage at Vigo County Fair
- Vigo County Jail project takes center stage at commissioner meeting
- Tim McGraw collapses on stage during Ireland performance
- Las Vegas Shooting: Unsealed documents reveal new details
- Prayer vigil set for Las Vegas victims
- Vermillion County mentoring program honored in Las Vegas
- The Stages of Cyclogenesis
- Current River Stages