TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
The Council on Domestic Abuse dropped a banner at Vigo County Courthouse on Monday morning.
Mayor Duke Bennett also made a proclamation for the month.
The annual tradition draws attention to violence impacting families right here in the Wabash Valley.
- Banner drops for CODA at Vigo County Courthouse
- Vigo County Courthouse banner marks Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- HVAC Issues close Vigo County Courthouse Early
- Community Spotlight: CODA
- THPD hosts CODA fundraiser
- CODA hoasts candlelight vigil
- CODA holds open house
- Vigo County courthouse murals reflect 200 years of county history
- Sullivan County farmer makes donation to CODA
- Moms Demand Action urges change outside Vigo County Courthouse